Monday, April 27, 2009

Wire Wrapping = <3


The last couple months, wire wrapped pieces have been catching my eye on Flickr. Especially this piece: The Magic Feather. I can't say enough about Smabla's work, but that particular piece is my absolute favorite. Anyone who hasn't heard of her needs to go over and check out her work right now! ◕‿‿◕

Anyways... that's the back story of why I decided to try it myself! It's SO much fun! I know they're not perfect but it's definitely a new hobby (they're earrings by the way)! You can completely change the look of a piece by wrapping it! It's like a whole new world has been revealed..... heeheeeee =P

I'm gonna keep practicing though. Eventually I hope to have some pieces up on my shop, but there have been some hang ups in that area *siiigh*. Lets not speak of such things for the moment though.... >‿‿<

Uh... I know this really has nothing to do with anything, but I have a hankering for a good sugar cookie. You know, like those one's with the little dollop of jam in the middle? Yummm.... I need to go Google this ^‿‿^

~ Minty Fresh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood:

Sleepy

Listening to: the crime show I'm watching
Reading:
Google sugar cookie recipe search
Watching: Bones
Making:
Wire Wrapped Pendants and Earrings
Eating:
Trader Joe's Fruit Leather!
Drinking:
Water

1 comment:

  1. Awww.... thank you so much, sweetie!! *blushes* Me and my Feather are so happy to be featured!

    /anna-karin
    Små Blå

    ReplyDelete