Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More practicing :)



Wheeeee!!! I think I'm getting better! I really love these new pieces! Kind of make my first try look terrible but that's something I can live with I suppose (haha). I was FULLY planning on finishing my other projects before starting any other wire projects, but I just can't stop! It's tons of fun! Now I just need to figure out how to incorporate polmerclay into these wire projects. I do believe I will have found Crafter's Nirvana at that point heehee ;]

Any constructive criticism? Please be nice haha >‿‿◕

~ Minty Fresh


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood:

Devious

Listening to: the show I'm watching
Reading:
Nothing
Watching: CSI: NY
Making:
Wire Wrap Projects
Eating:
Nothing. Booo :(
Drinking:
Strawberry Fanta

4 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me hot.

    I really do love that last teal one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuji Mama commented on MY blog?! Woah! I feel so special haha! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha, these definitely deserved a comment! Keep it up! Thanks for reading my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete